We are always on the lookout for talented and highly motivated people to join our inspiring team of Audiologists, Physiotherapists, Customer Service Representatives, Administrators, Yogi’s and Nurses.
If you are interested in a career that is truly patient centred and one that is committed to facilitating positive change in people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you.
Become a Cubex professional.
ENT Nurse (Part time, 1 or 2 days per week)
Location: Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
CUBEX is looking for an experienced ENT Nurse to work in our high end, W1, private audiology clinic providing aural care services including micro-suction.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in aural care and be able to demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of our highly knowledgeable and experience team of audiologists, physiotherapist.
The Ideal Candidate
The candidate is a smart, efficient, highly organised, pro-active and a forward thinking individual who is also able to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to ensure a professional, personal and high end experience for anyone who visits Cubex. He/she will work well with the team to effectively manage the needs of existing and new patients, professional referrers, colleagues and students/interns.
He/she will have excellent report writing skills and will always be professional, clear, consistent and efficient with administration.
The work environment is transparent with lots of team training, facilitation and continuous development in line with the objectives of the practice so an individual who is positive, prepared to be challenged and open to learning is very important.
Areas of professional responsibility will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct aural care that is in keeping with the approach used at Cubex
- Ensure that clinical service is consistent with Cubex protocol
- Making appropriate referrals
- Professional administration using Blue Print OMS
- Report writing to both patients and professionals
- Clinical services audit
- Maintaining professional, tidy and hygienic treatment room and work spaces
- Daily and annual equipment checks and re-ordering of spares and new equipment
- Contribute to the training and development of other team members.
- Experienced ENT nurse with appropriate qualifications
- Able to conduct and experienced in aural care
- A cheerful, hard-working personality
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent time management
- Flexibility to work out of hours if necessary